Saturday, February 26, 2011

Life imitating art


    When I came up with the idea of a kids arts show, I had no idea that the many children in my life were SUCH a creative bunch. There was no way for me to guess what a mix of projects would line my living room wall and cover the tables! Our collective gallery featured photography, pencil portraits, abstract paintings, clay sculpture, a collection of paper doll dresses, a collage, a cave wall rendering, a large sculpture and even a stop-motion film. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. I think this may just evolve into an annual event!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Five Bears A-Blogging said...

Thank you, thank you, for putting this show together for the kids! It was fabulous, and you deserve great big KUDOs for all your hard work! And, I agree, our kids are wonderfully unique and creative in their individual expressions :)

Grace said...

It was so fun. And I, too, was impressed with the artwork. Intersting to see all the different stuff. Thanks again for hosting us.